I’ve been translating story events. Translating them quite quickly, in fact.There’s no denying it, the story translation is well over 50% complete. 17/31 events, 171/262 files, estimate it however you want, but the fact is that we’re making great progress.
Additionally, I got the edited NPC files back from our editor, Yuli. I went over the changes with her and so the first round of edits is done for the NPC stuff. She’s now working on the item descriptions and some of the explanatory skits.
That’s really all I’ve got to say. The translation is progressing much more quickly than I had anticipated and that’s always a good thing. The goal is still to complete the story events by the end of the month, but I don’t expect that will be difficult. After that, only the skits are left, but there are almost 500! Once those are done, it’s on to final editing and then testing. We’re still talking about several months of work, but we’re getting closer every day. It’s really great to see this project taking form.