Happy New Year from Absolute Zero! Recently I’ve been annoyed by the git feed on twitter not posting automatic updates and it occurs to me now that project news has really gotten too spread out anyway. So I have a novel new idea for 2016 – I’m actually going to post news updates to this blog.
These are the main issues I’m looking to solve:
- The git feed on twitter is broken and there doesn’t seem to be an easy fix.
- The blog has been pretty lame for a while and needs more content while the projects are in the long boring stretch.
- Between the blog posts, blog comments, forum posts, and two twitter accounts, I’m probably the only one who actually knew what was going on with our projects.
- Blog posts have gotten too lengthy on average and end up being a burden to write.
So my plan is this:
- Start posting monthly updates with information on all three active projects. (First one coming later today.)
- Post whenever there is information worth sharing instead of saving it for a bigger update.
- Repost any pertinent information that I post elsewhere.
So we’ll see how all of that goes. And if it doesn’t work, we’ll adjust again. Thanks for sticking with us!