Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales of Destiny 2 PSP English Patch in the works
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pspgweber.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=20129">http://www.pspgweber.com/forums/viewtop ... 72&t=20129</a><!-- m -->

find this while scoping out there forums; they seem to be (very) slowly progressing with a full translation of the game. Though, there still looking for members to help contribute so um..yeah. Thought I'd just mention it.
mind making the link a little easier to access? Please? ^^;;;
This project is dead, might be resurrected by someone else some day but that's all I can say :p
that would be really awesome^^ I love that Game and the whole story XD
But then will be there the problem that theres none existing iso that works O.o (I tried so many ISOs but every time the game freeze bevor the OP plays.... thanks to the Father of a friend my UMD is broken)
(02-21-2013, 10:51 AM)StorMyu Wrote: This project is dead, might be resurrected by someone else some day but that's all I can say :p

I hope, if not it's all good Smile
I hope so too, it's with these fan translations will Tales fans like myself who don't read Japanese be able to enjoy the whole series.
PSN = KahrRamsus
3DS Friend Code = 5412-9895-4100

(Message me if you add, so I know to add back as quick as I can!)
I was hoping someone would be fan translating this as well...

Question: someone said there are no good ISO's. What does one need to do to make an ISO? I have a copy of the game I got a few years for X-mas, and was waiting for a translation document for me to play... but if I can make an ISO so someone can translate this...
I didn't realize I could make an account here even after following for years! Um I know this is probably a dead forum, but also a dead translation for both psp and ps2 of Tales of Destiny 2, but I do hope they can translate it~ I'm playing it on psp in Japanese and I only understand what they are saying since I can't read the writing very well so I'm using guides online DX Do you think it's possible maybe one day Absolute Zero will do a translation? I hope one day I can play this game in English like I did with Innocence.
I won't say there's no chance of us ever doing it, but I would say the chances are very close to zero. At the very least, we're not planning on picking up any more projects until we've finished the ones we already started, so it would probably be faster to learn Japanese and/or programming from scratch than to wait for us to do it.
[Image: absolute_zero_t.png]
(01-29-2018, 09:42 AM)throughhim413 Wrote: I won't say there's no chance of us ever doing it, but I would say the chances are very close to zero. At the very least, we're not planning on picking up any more projects until we've finished the ones we already started, so it would probably be faster to learn Japanese and/or programming from scratch than to wait for us to do it.

Ah okay, that's a bit sad since I would have loved to play it in English. I actually bought the game and am playing it in Japanese and using about 2 to 3 different guides to play it. I already know the whole story and everything, but I just always wanted to play it in English since it would have been cool. Thank you though for answering me! Big Grin