Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone planning on doing an undub version?
(02-20-2012, 03:43 AM)BillHill2 Wrote: <---- Topic

How hard is it to do this anyways? Also, would it be possible to apply the JP voices to my NA copy since I already pre-ordered one anyways. Not that big a deal since the dubs have been good recently but still nice and worth the trouble, at least for me.

I know this is a necro-post, but just saying, it does exist. Good luck finding it Smile
(08-18-2013, 09:20 AM)Destrudo Wrote:

How hard is it to do this anyways? Also, would it be possible to apply the JP voices to my NA copy since I already pre-ordered one anyways. Not that big a deal since the dubs have been good recently but still nice and worth the trouble, at least for me.

I know this is a necro-post, but just saying, it does exist. Good luck finding it Smile

This was already mentioned, but I have never noticed any versions like this while importing games.

(04-04-2012, 02:32 AM)Shunkaku Wrote: Welcome to the world of Undub Final Fantasy Official. There are special Asian versions, called Chinese+English. Those are in a fact undubs. Japanese audio, English text and menus. Sold officially, look for the "Chinese" in the name.
(08-26-2013, 05:35 PM)megawasp Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 09:20 AM)Destrudo Wrote:

This was already mentioned, but I have never noticed any versions like this while importing games.

(04-04-2012, 02:32 AM)Shunkaku Wrote: Welcome to the world of Undub Final Fantasy Official. There are special Asian versions, called Chinese+English. Those are in a fact undubs. Japanese audio, English text and menus. Sold officially, look for the "Chinese" in the name.
Yeah, I must've missed it while back-reading, my bad.
Just putting this out there for anyone legitimately interested in a PS3 ToGf undub/translation:

Google "Fixing Tales of Graces."

It's a long read, but if you spend some time you should find what you need.