Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch Issues - Report problems here!
Well, all my partitions have at least 18.3 GB of free space, and the hdd i'm working has 2.1 TB. I had all those mentioned folders. but just in case i extracted the patcher a second time, retried, messages still the same messages sadly Sad
Do you have any aggressive Antivirus software or similar running? Maybe try temporarily disabling that. Also try a different PC, if you can. Really I can only guess, there isn't much in that log to go off of.
Well desactivating antivirus didn't work but patching using another computer did, I guess it was just my computer. Thank you for your time and translation, I will now play this tales of game for the first time, which people claim to be one of the best. Smile
Strange, but good to hear that it worked. Have fun!
Is it a known issue that sometimes during battle the sound will cut out for half a second?  (It might be a CFW thing that I need to fix, but I'm not sure.)  It only happens during battle, and specifically when there's a lot going on.  I'm not sure though.
I'm not aware of such an issue and am not really sure what could cause it.
(01-28-2017, 01:20 AM)Pikachu025 Wrote: I'm not aware of such an issue and am not really sure what could cause it.

Okay.  Then maybe it is an error in my CFW or some kind of option I could change to fix it.  I heard that the PS3 has a really... interesting way it handles its HDMI output.
Hi I'm having some problems with the patcher specifically with the Eboot patching. I have downloaded the ebootMod and put in the ebootmod folder and put the required files into the correct folder. I'll post my error logs here.I am using a copy that is in the disc drive and I'm using multiman as my launcher and copier. I'm kind of new to Ps3 modding so bear with me.Seems like everything except eboot.bin is working on the patch. hoping to get this thing to work soon.

this is what is in the error log
12/19/2017 12:12 AM
ToVPatcher.PatchingException: Could not decrypt EBOOT. Confirm that EBOOT is correctly ripped and ebootMOD is working correctly.
at ToVPatcher.ElfPatcher.PatchElf(String ebootPath, String patchDir, String outDir, String outMd5, BackgroundWorker worker)
at ToVPatcher.FileSelectControl.backgroundWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

12/19/2017 12:38 AM
ToVPatcher.PatchingException: File not found: C:\Users\Farro\Desktop\TOV\scenario.dat
at ToVPatcher.Patcher.PatchScenario(String scenarioPath, String patchDir, String outDir, String outMd5, BackgroundWorker worker)
at ToVPatcher.FileSelectControl.backgroundWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

12/19/2017 12:52 AM
ToVPatcher.PatchingException: Could not decrypt EBOOT. Confirm that EBOOT is correctly ripped and ebootMOD is working correctly.
at ToVPatcher.ElfPatcher.PatchElf(String ebootPath, String patchDir, String outDir, String outMd5, BackgroundWorker worker)

Also tried running the game with current one that did work still runs in japanese for some reason don't know if it should do that.

Thanks for the Help.

edit:was able to get the eboot patched but it's still in japanese is there a reason why?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry, didn't notice the post. If the game is still in Japanese you have not replaced the files on the PS3 side with the patched ones, or are launching the unmodified game rather than the modified one. Can you provide more details on what you're doing?