Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any chance of R translation?
It seems pretty clear by now that Bamco won't localize Innocence R. The Vita hacking scene has progressed enough that a few games have been translated already. With it being technologically possible now, and likely our only chance to see it in English, is there anyone who plans to/wants to/is able to start translating Innocence R?
At the very least, we have three ongoing projects that I want to see completed before we think about picking up another. Which is to say we won't be picking it up in the near future.
[Image: absolute_zero_t.png]
(01-03-2017, 10:04 PM)throughhim413 Wrote: At the very least, we have three ongoing projects that I want to see completed before we think about picking up another. Which is to say we won't be picking it up in the near future.

That's understandable. Will it be considered after those projects are done, even if it takes several years?
Anything's possible, but I can't promise anything. At this point, I haven't even played Innocence R.
[Image: absolute_zero_t.png]
(01-04-2017, 09:39 AM)throughhim413 Wrote: Anything's possible, but I can't promise anything. At this point, I haven't even played Innocence R.

Okay cool. I recommend trying ot some time. Its quite fun.